Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information from our users. We may gather personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by AmericanUpbeat.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AmericanUpbeat.com website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through AmericanUpbeat.com’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
AmericanUpbeat.com encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from AmericanUpbeat.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. AmericanUpbeat.com is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the AmericanUpbeat.com website.
The AmericanUpbeat.com website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize AmericanUpbeat.com pages, or register with AmericanUpbeat.com site or services, a cookie helps AmericanUpbeat.com to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same AmericanUpbeat.com website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the AmericanUpbeat.com features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the AmericanUpbeat.com services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
AmericanUpbeat.com secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
AmericanUpbeat.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
- Partner Website may allow third-party companies, including ad networks, to serve advertisements, provide other advertising services and/or collect certain information when you visit our website.
- Third-party companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visit to this web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
- Third-party companies may use non-cookie technologies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity including your activities on this website. These technologies may be used directly on this website. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
- To learn more about Interest-Based Advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising by those third parties that are members of self-regulatory programs such as the Network Advertising Initiative, please visit the NAI’s website (www.networkadvertising.org) which will allow you to opt out of Interest-Based Advertising by one, or all, NAI members.
- This app may allow third-party companies, such as ad networks, to serve advertisements, provide services, and/or collect certain information when you visit our mobile app.
- Third-party companies may use information such as mobile advertising identifiers, app usage, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked, and/or precise location data through this mobile app in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that are likely to be of greater interest to you.
- To learn more about Cross-App Advertising, please visit www.networkadvertising.org. You can find instructions on how to use consumer choice mechanisms provided by major mobile operating systems here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from AmericanUpbeat.com by contacting us here:
– Email: [email protected]
Changes to this Statement
AmericanUpbeat.com will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. AmericanUpbeat.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how AmericanUpbeat.com is protecting your information.
AmericanUpbeat.com welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AmericanUpbeat.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AmericanUpbeat.com at: [email protected]
Email Address: [email protected]
Effective as of September 01, 2015